Re: [ox-en] Admin: Major major problem with server infrastructure

Assuming your needs are "normal", I have hosting space and capacity that is
unused, that are you welcome to use for free.

These are shared hosting accounts, but they should give you everything you
need to host most web applications.

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius gmail.com>