Re: [ox-en] reprap, exploitation, free goods etc

Quite a bit of background material already in the blog, including references
to Graham's earlier definitional work:

http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/category/open-hardware

Michel

On 6/8/08, Patrick Anderson <agnucius gmail.com> wrote:

Oops, I meant:

Even if Rep-Rap did what it claimed, "self-replicating" is NOT the

solution to the problems facing society.

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Patrick Anderson <agnucius gmail.com>