Re: [ox-en] Robinsonades

Patrick,

I must say I'm really surprised that someone that, if I understood it right,
aims for a radical change of social logic, would support such an
arch-utilitarian view of the human ... which can only result in some kind of
hyper-capitalism, beyond even the wildest dreams of neoliberals  ...

Have you never given or received in your life as an act of love... or  never
seen even once outside?

I don't aim to personalize this, I just find it a vision that I find almost
impossible to fathom ...

Michel