Re: [ox-en] Robinsonades (was: Re: Role of markets)

list-en oekonux.org writes:
[1
The points made below are effectively refuted by Zachariah,
particularly the point about equalisation of profit rates.

a more comprehensive summary of the theory pointing at the extensive
theoretical implications of forms of extra-profit with its relation to
rents and monopolies is here (also an older piece)

http://marx101.blogspot.com/2008/03/forms-of-appearance-of-surplus-value.html
 (Mike Roth and Michael Eldred)

Eldred who has finally and in my view "unjustly" abandoned the value
theory of labour nevertheless analyzes the further interplay of these
forms here: (I do not endorse his ideas about production factors or carbon
sink industry)

http://192.220.96.165/untpltcl/qstnerth.html

Franz