Re: [ox-en] Fwd: freehacking union

Hi Michel, hi Zed,

Michel Bauwens wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zed A. Shaw <zedshaw zedshaw.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: open design communities
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 gmail.com>

Just FYI, feel free to show up or just watch from a distance.

Hey,

This is a quick form mail I'm shooting to the people who were
interested in the Freehackers Union.  Sorry for not making it more
personal, but the response was big enough and I've got a lot to do to
get this going. :-)

can you tell us more: what's this union all about?

Thanks
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|      Peer Production in the Physical World:      http://peerconomy.org/
I've never seen a child who didn't want to build something out of blocks,
or learn something new, or try the next task. And the only reason why
adults aren't like that is, I suppose, that they have been sent to school
and other oppressive institutions, which have driven that out of them.
        -- Noam Chomsky (The Chomsky-Foucault Debate: On Human Nature)