Re: [ox-en] remarks on posting styles

The signal-noise-ratio of your post is also influenced by your
signature. More than four lines of signature are usually considered
bad style and on a mailing list like this to me it is [deleted strong
word in the interest of kindness].

Stefan,

I am counting way more than four lines in your signature. No matter to me
that it is machine generated, as it is also appended to every email you
send.

I am unsubscribing from this list. The arrogance and condescending attitudes
annoy me far more than the posting styles. :D