Re: Money for peer production? (was: Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like "peer money")

Hi Florian,

that's a very nice overview you provided us with, I wonder if you'd be
willing to formalize it a little more for publication of a 'status of open
source' article in our blog, or if you seen something similar we could use
for it?

Michel

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:58 PM, Florian v. Samson <