[ox-en] Invitation To Invention Expo

[The following has been sent to the list as HTML - I'm not sure it is
spam so I'm putting it here as text -- StefanMn]

                         You Get Four FRE.E Raffle And
                           Attendance Tickets To The
                          International Inventors Expo
                       When You Register Before 9-30-2008

    The Expo happens on October 18th-19th, 2008 at Sands Expo and Convention
                                    Center,
   Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. [1]Go Here for more info and to request your FRE.E
                                    Tickets

       Remember, the deadline is Tuesday, September 30, 2008. Do it NOW!

                 5090 Richmond Ave, Ste 529, Houston, TX 77056
        Venture Alliance All Rights Reserved 2008 [2]Privacy Preferences