Re: [ox-en] Fwd: Libre Software Meeting 2009 - Appel a Presentation/Call for Presentation

A quick translation :
The theme "Free softwares and social sympathetic (don't know if what
is the best equivalent to solidaire more or less standing at the side
of) economy (SSE)" proposes to bring informations about its reality
and goals; exchanges concerning the use of free softwares among
structures of the SSE; thoughts about strategies in order to make this
adoption wider. The theme proposes workshops with concrete exemples of
the structures of the SSE that work around free softwares and how they
work (compared to structures using proprietary software).

It does seam in direct line with our topic ^^

The presentations are to be done in English preferably.. so I guess
you are going to be fine ;-)