[ox-en] Building axiomatic intelligence

I have a certain philosophy when it comes to model construction.

It may have to do with my potential intent to eventually have a
self-aware economy or a self-regulating P2P society, i.e.: a more
kind, more gentle, more resilient machine than the one we have
today....

Anyway, this is the updated version of Model's Nature for the P2P
Social Currency Model

Model's Nature:

At the surface, this model is not intended to change the nature of the
current economic system, but this author believes that it can do just
that, by modifying the 'scarcity driven' behavior and attitudes of
people through a new way of thinking about energy, money and the
economy.

Having said that, this model is intended to act as a bridge between
the present and a potential future, not define the future per se,
since the future can only be decided by those who build it.

The model's propositions (see: Model's Propositions) are logically
provable based on the model's non-universal axioms and the deductive
logic used in the construction of the propositions from the axioms,
using common rules of inference. In other words, this model attempts
to be as logically consistent as possible with respect to its starting
assumptions (see: Model's Axioms.)

Any flaws in the logic, if any, should be caught in the simulation
(see: Model's Goals) or through ongoing peer reviews.

Arguments about the starting assumptions of this model (see: Model's
Axioms) lie outside the model and are therefore subjective with
respect to the model. However, the question "will this model enable
the transition to a better future?" is always a legitimate question
despite the fact that it's subjective.

Full model description (v0.99.0):
http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Social_Currency_Model