[ox-en] Re: [p2p-research] All Work is Created Equal

What regulatory mechanism ensures that the generation of electricity
is "sustainable," or doesn't pollute the environment, or doesn't
create some other sort of negative externality?

In other words, how does the system deal with intentional or
unintentional cheating?

You say below that I can find producers that share my values.  How do
I know that producers who _tell_ the system they have particular
values and practices _actually do_ have those values and practices?

-- Stan