[ox-en] Fwd: launch we-magazine vol.2 - thanks for your contribution

please note: hi all,

here we go - we-magazine vol. 02 is launched!!
http://www.we-magazine.net/
http://www.we-magazine.net/we-volume-02/

you can download the PDF file here, a printed version will
be send to you next week via lulu.com.

for this we would need your adresses .... thanks!

we-magazine was first launched in august  2008 and has
so far reached in more than 140 counries worldwide! it has
been translated into arabic and chinese ... so will vol. 02.

we-magazine is all about the emergence of a new understanding of
"WE", caused and driven by the WEB in the fields of art, culture,
society, education, economics and science ...

again thanks a lot for your contribution and for your time
and effort you've invested. WE are proud to have you @ WE!

and please ...

SPREAD THE WORD!

thanks!

Best to all of you! Have a great weekend!

Bea, Dominik & Ulrike

michelsub2004 gmail.com>, Lawrence Lessig <lessig pobox.com>, Martine <
martine4 gmail.com>, Isaac Mao <isaac.mao gmail.com>, Sonja Vucic <
sonja volunteer.nabuur.org>, stowe.boyd gmail.com, Iris Brosch <
iris irisbrosch.com>, A K M Adam <akm.adam gmail.com>
Cc: Bea Gschwend <gschwend gschwend-grafik.de>, Dominik Wind <
dominikwind googlemail.com>

--

*dr. ulrike reinhard*

office: fährweg 2 | 69239 neckarhausen

pone +[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

cell +[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]. 151 58748588

skype: ulrikerenate

mail ulrike whoiswho.de

https://www.xing.com/profile/ulrike_reinhard

http://www.facebook.com/people/Ulrike-Reinhard/767592677