Re: [spox] Re: [ox-en] Conference stays in Manchester

Dear all!

While I'm at it: Please make sure that you are allowed to get to the
UK at all. See

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/visitor.html#prerequisites-uk

for visa and similar things.

Dear Smári!

2 hours ago Smári McCarthy wrote:
Could somebody explain how funding works? Do we order our tickets &c
ourselves and get reimbursed or is there a more comfortable way to do it?

Please see our speakers FAQ for questions like this. Your questions
are covered here:

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/faq/speaker.html#organizational-questions

						HTH