Re: [ox-en] The i-WAT system.

Hi Stefan,

it all depends how you define 'peer to peer money,

in my understanding, it is money that is socially produced (hence, neither
by state decision nor bank fiat), and that different rules of operation,

there are many variations used by thousands of communities

you can start by wading through http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Money,
which has information on many models

the virtual models based on affinity groups seems not to have taken off,

but physical communities are a plenty, so it also depends "where" you live,

of course, all these communities still live in the larger economy, and
therefore, all of them are still very partial in that sense; they are also
higher treshold than regular money, requiring some commitment in time and
involvement with the community of users

here are some experts: "Thomas Greco -- thg" <thg mindspring.com>, "Bernard
Lietaer" <blietaer earthlink.net>, "michael linton" <
michael.linton gmail.com>, "Georg Pleger" <georg pleger.at>,

Bernard Lietaer has recently been comparing open money software suites,

Good luck, and tell us of your experiences,

Michel