[ox-en] Re: [ox-en] Marx’ Theory of Value and Why Exchange Can Be “Equal” and Still Bad

Hi Marc,

 you are right on in your blind spot remark, which impedes making sensible
differences between say a sweatshop and fair trade ...

The immense majority of the world population is not willing to engage in
generalized exchange at this stage, but would be interested in equitable
exchange, and for social change, it is necessary for peer production
advocates to engage with advocates of equitable exchange,

Michel