[ox-en] Re: [p2p-research] [p2pf] Launch of P2P Research Group

Hi Michel,

It's definitely good to separate the specific P2P research group agenda with
Hull (despite the affiliation with P2Pf, if given) and the "Collective
Theory and Action Agenda" for P2Pf.

I think that individual voices represented in your P2P Theory (and in the
stuff you pasted below, which can be see as being in your voice since you're
promoting it) and in the voices of all contributors e.g. Franz, Chris, Sam,
Patrick, Nathan, Eric, et al (please forgive me as I have not looked at the
list of individual contributors and I'm just listing those names I have come
across here in the last 6 months) together can be combined (in terms of
their stated goals) with the goals of any implementation projects (if any
are cataloged and followed by P2Pf) to produce a collective presentation of
P2P Theory and Action Agenda.

So how about going after a Collective Theory and Action Agenda for P2P
Foundation and then narrowing that down to an Official P2P Foundation Theory
and Action Agenda?

Marc