Re: [ox-en] Marginalism - the religion

That's not "socialized" per se. That's the forces of artificial scarcity at
work. You bid for keywords!!! how ridiculous is that! So now words are
scarce commodity? Thanks to Google.

we can put another domain doing that, would you like to join me? :)

Socialized infrastructure means that costs are carried equally by everyone.

ok, lets use that definition, In fact I  was thinking in that meaning.

The state does not create energy out of thin air; it creates it from the
work of its people. So socialized means we all pay for necessary stuff in
basically equal amount.

only via state?

whe have here two internet company,  they charges almost the same and
gives the same service, so everyone pays an equal amount, that fits
your definition.

probably, more than necessary

but there are places in wich internet is provided by a cooperative.
perhaps we can speak of that service as "socialized" in a greater way.

Google is a blood sucking, manipulative and innovative capitalist. Please
don't confuse with a socially conscious company.

???

I never said that

but these conversation is very long away from "marginal" discussion

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com