Re: [ox-en] Re: What prevents ampleness?

On 2009-05-01 14:53, Patrick Anderson wrote:
Yet in an exchange based system you "may not eat if you do not
work".

But isn't this also true for the lone islander?

We are not lone islanders and have never been.

I understand that.

My point is that "may not eat if you do not work" is not caused by
the exchange system, but is an inherent part of reality.

This is a myth -- explained in another mail.

Can animals eat if they do not work?

Yes. They definitely don't work. Creating livelihood by producing is a
domain of humans.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de