Re: [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

Hi Diego,

Roberto is pointing to research showing that there are natural and
subjective constraints governing consumption, but that the current set-up
overrides them. The text is worth reading, you will see,

It's really about policies which reinforce these natural tendencies, rather
than constantly nudging us into overconsumption,

Michel