[ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please (was: Re: Explanation of interest)

Hi Michel and other money tickery advocates!

Last week (8 days ago) Michel Bauwens wrote:
The political issue is the following: interest breeds accumulation, since it
becomes interesting to keep your money,

Again I only can hope that you know that this is propaganda. If this
would be true it would suffice to keep money under the cushion to get
interest. This is obvioulsy wrong. You get only interest if you give
your money away (as explained in the beginning of this sub-thread).

Again: I would kindly ask you to stop this money trickery propaganda.

An example are the gothic cathedrals, built in a period of
demurrage, such long term thinking and value investment is impossible in an
interest-based system.

This is propaganda and I guess you know it. Please stop it.