Re: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please

market relation ... a
very primordial creator of scarcity.

 I dont agree

capitalism* exploits, but liberates a lot of previous scarcity, of course
next system will liberate more.

* not equal to markets

Genevieve thinks that we have to to reject the whole theoretical construct
that the world of Free Software is an issue of reputation economy ( a
hiiden exchange of effort versus attention or reputation).

I dont agree also, attention is the primary scarcity in infonomics.

all free soft proyects compites for attention from users and programers

perhaps attention could be the base for a new money in knowledge economy

google adds could be the beggining

in the future perhaps we transform copyright to a system of distribution of
taxes  based on visits or downloads of intelectual works

language. "While Chomsky thinks language is coming from somewhere deepla
inside the brain, E

language is  thinking

rationale thinking

--