Re: [ox-en] Website

Hi again!

13 minutes ago Stefan Merten wrote:
I used Plone_ a bit and it has a lot of features - among them
supporting reStructuredText. The installation I'm using in my job is
maintained by a non-technician so it should be fairly simple. However,
I have no idea whether all your ideas could be done with it.
Unfortunately the installation I'm using is a bit outdated so I can
not conclude from this.

.. _plone: http://plone.org/

I just browsed a bit on the Plone site. I'm now certain it has `every
feature`_ we could possibly wish for :-) .

.. _every feature: http://plone.org/products