peer production manifesto a useful thing.

BTW: Here is definition for manifesto:

  A manifesto is a public declaration of principles and intentions,
  often political in nature, but may also be life stance related.
  However, manifestos relating to religious belief are rather referred
  to as credo.

  -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifesto

Last week (9 days ago) Stefan Meretz wrote:
On 2009-05-24 21:23, Stefan Merten wrote:
I find Michel's text below interesting - though it needs perhaps a
lot of improvement.

I am not sure if the flaws can be fixed by "improving".

By "a lot of improvement" I meant cutting out whole sections ;-) .

I think this could only lead to some result on the road of consensus,
not by simply expressing the market-affirmative views.

Yes. What we can do in [ox] is to create a draft and see who is there
to build upon this draft.

A manifesto must
contain a far reaching vision, not only a simple picture of what we
already have.

May be we are not yet in the state for such a beast...

Last week (7 days ago) Christian Siefkes wrote:
I basically agree with StefanMz here--the philosophical and theoretical
differences are just too large. I'm doubtful if there is a sound basis to
even reach agreement, but in any case it would probably make more sense
to start a new text (if somebody wants do to so) rather than trying to
"rewrite" Michel's text (which can, of course, be a basis for inspiration).

Yes.

I now recorded_ the idea so it is not lost.

.. _recorded: http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Manifesto