[ox-en] Fwd: Friends of Frontiers Website

------- Forwarded Message

Date:  Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:32:06 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
From:  Frontiers Research Foundation

[...]

Frontiers Research Foundation is a non-profit organization that aims to
promote equal opportunity to seek, create, share and use knowledge; and it
is pleased to announce you the launch of its new website design of 'Friends
of Frontiers'.

The Friends of Frontiers website stands for the Foundation's endeavor to
build up a unique community platform and network in order to spread and
reinforce the promotion of the Open Access research publishing movement and
initiatives worldwide.

Please visit www.friendsoffrontiers.org and find out more about the
Foundation and choose your way to support us:

*    By giving us your feedback

*    By forwarding our website link to other people

*    By giving us your statement of support

*    By registering at our site and joining our mailing list

*    By donating

*    By subscribing to Frontiers in Neuroscience

*Register and become a Friend of Frontiers today.*

For any additional information you might have, please feel free to contact
us at foundation frontiersin.org

[...]

------- End of Forwarded Message