[ox-en] A name for a peer-production-based society?

We are 'commoners' and our works create a 'common wealth'. Being called a
commoner was considered a petty affair only because the crown, and later
capital, dictated how the wealth was managed and distributed. Given a
variety of peer produced structures form to manage common wealth adequately
to surpass the mixture of command and market economies, we can wear such
terms as commoners with dignity.
Nathan