think this is direct borrowing or coincidence of ideas?

Thanks
Graham

On 04/02/10 22:46, Paul Cockshott wrote:
The discussion of natural units and the role of judgement seems a recapitulation of Neurath.
_____T______hi_____________________________
From: owner-list-en oekonux.org [owner-list-en oekonux.org] On Behalf Of Graham Seaman [graham theseamans.net]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 10:44 PM
To: ox-en
Subject: [ox-en] angel economics

I just read the blog page:

http://angeleconomics.blogspot.com/2009/06/outline.html

which I strongly recommend: pretty much a whole coherent program based
(independently, as far as I can see) on both oekonux and hipatia related
themes.  Among many other things I particularly liked the attempt go to
work out an economic system of resource usage  which relies on human
judgement rather than any single measure such as price or labour time,
which he goes into more detail about on:

http://angeleconomics.blogspot.com/2009/06/non-monetary-coordination.html

I don't know who the individual behind this is, though I guess he lives
in the UK. Is it someone on this list?

Cheers
Graham