Re: [ox-en] Idea for a main topic of [ox5]

On 2010-09-26 19:45, Stefan Merten wrote:
In Leipzig again and again there were discussions comparing Wikipedia
with Free Software. That gave me the idea that the main topic of an
possible 5th Oekonux Conference could be something like this:

		 Free Software, Wikipedia, OpenAccess
	      Three examples of peer production compared

What do you think?

There have been replies on [pox], but it think [ox-en] is a better place
to discuss. Thus I fwd. the replies we had on [pox] here: