[ox-en] Libre Graphics Magazine 1.1 is available to read, buy and modify

From: ginger coons <ginger adaptstudio.ca>
Date: Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 8:09 PM
Subject: [CREATE] Libre Graphics Magazine 1.1 is available to read,
buy and modify
To: create <create lists.freedesktop.org>

Today marks the very exciting release of Libre Graphics Magazine issue
1.1 (for those interested in cataloguing and categorization, ISSN
1925-1416 Libre Graphics (Print); ISSN 1925-1424 Libre Graphics
(Online)). After nearly three months of hard work and loads of
submissions, we've got 64 pages of Libre Graphics ideas, work and news
ready to read and enjoy.

Low and medium resolution PDFs are already available to download, with
the massive, print-ready file coming soon (download:
http://libregraphicsmag.com/download.html). However, if you're
interested in a print copy, it's even easier to buy a copy, available
for $12 (CAD). We're also offering subscriptions at $45 (CAD) for four
issues, or $100 (CAD) at the Supporter tier, which gets you four
issues, lots of gratitude and maybe even a nice thank you note. (Buy:
http://libregraphicsmag.com/buy.html)

We couldn't have done it without the support and enthusiasm of the
larger Libre Graphics community. So thank you. And we hope you enjoy
it just as much as we do.

Your Libre Graphics Magazine Editorial Team,

Ana Carvalho,
ginger coons
Ricardo Lafuente