Re: [ox-en] Report from OKCon 2011

On 2011-07-03 02:12, anargeek wrote:
Do you know if there is any video or audio from it anywhere?

Since some talks have been streamed, I think, some video docs also also
the (all?) slides will appear here, but takes some time.

Also on the matter of open hardware I just came across this:

- HexBright, an Open Source Light
(...)

Looks interesting though and if someone designs a holder to fix it to
a bike then I'd consider getting one :-)

I can't find anything "open" or "source" with this project. It's merely
seems to be a viral ad.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de