Re: [ox-en] Report from COM'ON workshop: Dam builders and ship builders

Yes, this is true, but the difference comes from viewpoint. For someone who works mostly with software, the abudance seems normal order of things. And for someone who works with resources and basic production, abudance seems like something that would perhaps be possible with major political and economic rearrangements in society.

The differences between Peer Producers and old Left appear from their different locations in the production system. But truly new society is possible only when the total reality of production and culture is considered and therefore it seems to me, that new and old ideologies must merge into a new coherent ideological system for the 21st century.

L.