Re: [ox-en] Oekonux book

Am 19.12.2011 19:53, schrieb Diego Saravia:
  1. Evidence for a new mode of production

     * Free Software

     * Wikipedia

     * Open Access, Free Hardware, Free Music, Open Streetmap

if all examples are of the virtual kind  you cannot argue about
something extrapolable to material goods, your book cannot be used to
support the idea of a new mode of production or exchange for all kinds
off goods.

In that line the book "must" study peer production of material goods.

I agree. The third bullet point already includes Free Hardware, but this
should not only meant to be the design part of the hardware. I think we
have bunch of good material for that study.

Have a great new year!

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de