Re: [ox-en] DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT - CfC for the conference - DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT

Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:39:52 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] (CET) Stefan Merten wrote:

Below is a DRAFT for the Call for Contributions. Please DO NOT pass it
on right now...

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/CallForContributions

<snip>

In 1999 the Oekonux Project started with analyzing this phenomenon and trying to understand the special features of Free Software as a social and political enterprise.

</snip>

I remember having put to me once, that coders tend to talk about the "features", whereas those tasked to get it out there, tend to talk about the "benefits", for example, this *background* page has a list of related "benefits" -- maybe for a different audience though:

 http://www.openisland.net/index.php?page=background