Message 00060 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Draft CFP

Hi Mathieu!

Yesterday Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
ps. @StefanMn, StefanMz: Last time I checked the archive for this list had the titles of posts but the posts themselves were not accessible. Will this only be resolved once the new site is up or is there a chance that this will happen sooner?

This is definitely a bug. I'll look into it.

I ask as I will be mentioning the list in my letter to prospective editorial team / scientific committee members.

Before approaching others I think we should be clear on how to deal
with this.

Message 00060 [Homepage] [Navigation]