From: Christian Siefkes <christian siefkes.net>
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009 7:46 pm
Subject: Re: [jox] Draft CFP
To: journal oekonux.org

Hi Mathieu, all,

Stefan Meretz wrote:
The question is, how do we present non-university based
people? Do we
put the same term(s) for all of them – activist, practitioner
– or
the name of their specific projects?

Some words about their main doing (e.g. work) and their
projects. Like
"software developer, maintainer of project xy"

For me you could write something like "Software developer and author,
keimform.de blog".

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net -
--------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/
|   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian
Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-
project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|------------------------------------------ OpenPGP Key ID:
0x346452D8 --
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary
depends upon his not understanding it.
        -- Upton Sinclair

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University

E-mail: mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au
Tel.: (61 02) 61 25 38 00