Message 00104 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Peer Review

Hi Mathieu!

2 days ago Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
If any members of the editorial
board are interested please email me privately and I will send you
the links. That way we avoid compromising their work (which until it
is published it still in draft form).

Well, IIRC apart from one email address I know all people here and I
consider all of them trustworthy :-) . To simplify things I could send
the link to everyone off-list and therefore off-archive (well,
actually everyone who can send "who" to journal-request at oekonux dot
org can do this - but it's probably easier for me). This will probably
be quicker than single requests. Just send me the link off-list.

Message 00104 [Homepage] [Navigation]