Message 00105 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Example journal sites

On 2009-08-28 17:14, Stefan Merten wrote:
3 days ago Mathieu O'Neil wrote:
OK, my point is also that if you have one page for all comments
then it looks better than having 3/4 of the pages empty because
no-one has commented on these articles - I could be wrong.

Valid point. Of course a central comment page {sh,c}ould have links
to the respective articles but that's doable.

This would be very unusual and misleading for the readers. If see no
problem having articles with no comments. We don't need looking-good
fakes -- IMHO.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Message 00105 [Homepage] [Navigation]