Message 00142 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Welcome to the Scientific Committee

congratulations, Matthew, and all the others, well done!

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Mathieu O'Neil <mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au>wrote:

Dear all

I am pleased to announce that we now have what is in my view a very
talented and competent Scientific Committee. On behalf of the project I
would like to thank them for agreeing to join in. We are honoured to have
them on board and hope that they will find the project interesting and
fulfilling.

For the benefit of other list members here are their names and
affiliations:

Robert Ackland, Australian National University
Matthew Allen, Curtin University of Technology
David M. Berry, Swansea University
Amy Bruckman, Georgia Institute of Technology
Gabriella Coleman, New York University
Lincoln Dahlberg, University of Queensland
Alex Halavais, Quinnipiac University
George Michaelides, Nottingham Trent University
Jenny Pickerill, University of Leicester
Johan Söderberg, University of Gothenburg
Felix Stalder, Zurich University of the Arts
Tiziana Terranova, University of Naples
Brian Whitworth, Massey University

They hail from different disciplines and can all bring a unique perspective
and expertise to the project, not just as reviewers but as initiators of
ideas. Hopefully other people will join as we go along, I am still waiting
to hear from a couple.

I will be sending out a message in a couple of days regarding several
issues that need to be addressed so in the meantime I will stick to
immediate practical matters:
- if for whatever reason you don't want to receive these messages, no
problem, please let me know and I will cancel you
- if the address I subscribed you with is not the best, same thing, please
let me know and I will switch you over (I think this might be the case for
Brian? - apologies if that is the case)

Once again, thanks for agreeing to take part in what one governance board
member recently said would surely be "a great adventure"! ;-)

Best,

Mathieu

Work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurakij_Pundit_University - Research:
http://www.dpu.ac.th/dpuic/info/Research.html - Think thank: