Message 00186 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Reviewer for psychological aspects in peer production

That soudns great, just to mention also that one of my suggestions (George
Michaelides), who as I understand it has agreed to participate, has also a
psychology background, phd in business psychology and in his doctorate he
looked at the kde community ....combined with advanced statistics. Later he
did work on software developers from a work health psychology perspective in
Sheffield (combined project between the computer science and psycology
departments). So we have now quite a few people on that one, lets hope for
more in the future!