From: Stefan Meretz <stefan meretz.de>
Date: 2 Dec 2009 23:37:41
Subject: [jox] Reviewer for psychological aspects in peer production
To: journal oekonux.org
Cc: Ernst Schraube <schraube ruc.dk>

Hi all,

during our debate about criteria for being a scientific comittee member
and reviewer I found a person meeting the formal criteria of having
academic reputation. His name is Ernst Schraube, he's psychologist and
working in the field of Social Studies of Technology at Roskilde
University in Denmark -- which perfectly meets the combination of
psychology and technology. Additionally, what I find great is the fact,
that he knows German Critical Psychology very well, which played an
important role in developing oekonux theories in the past, see for
instance
http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/StefanMerten/Papers/CapitalAndClass/GermFormTheoryConcept

More about Ernst: http://akira.ruc.dk/~schraube/

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/v isitors/mathieu.php