Message 00192 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Mail tests

Hi again!

11 minutes ago Stefan Merten wrote:
To solve Mathieu's problem with his new mailer I extended a script
which now also converts HTML mails to plain mails. I'll resend some of
Mathieu's bogus mails now for tests so please don't be disturbed by
this.

I found a way to try things out without resending mails to the list.
It seems as it works :-) .

@Mathieu: May be you can just respond to this mail to check whether
the enhanced script really works fine. Please Cc: me so I get the mail
in any case.

Message 00192 [Homepage] [Navigation]