Message 00221 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Re: Internal discussion space on website

Hi Stefan!

18 minutes ago Stefan Merten wrote:
Under this folder I created another folder "Proposed members" and as
an example suggested to include "John Doe". If you want to add to this
suggestion then just click on the edit tab and add your text. (There
should be also a way to comment articles but so far I didn't figure
out how to switch this on :-( ).

Ah - the respective group or user need to have the `member` role as
well.

Message 00221 [Homepage] [Navigation]