Mathieu

Date: Lundi, 22 Février 2010, 9:32 pm

2 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
I posted a message yesterday about a proposal to move forward
the journal peer review process -

I got two mails from you over the list:

  Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:30:59 +1100
  Subject: [jox] Two new SC members

  Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:43:12 +1100
  Subject: [jox] Cutting the Knot

however I did not receive it

Indeed you should have received it back from the list. With the
mailing list software used you even can not suppress messages
sent by
you.

and as far as I can tell it is not on the list archive yet (I
know these sometimes appear with some delay?)...

Should be in the archive now. Until we switch to another mailing list
solution archives are updated during the weekend.

Should I post again?...

No. But we should clarify if posts don't get back to you and if so
why.

****
Dr Mathieu O'Neil
Adjunct Research Fellow
Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute
College of Arts and Social Science
The Australian National University
email: mathieu.oneil[at]anu.edu.au
web: http://adsri.anu.edu.au/people/visitors/mathieu.php