Message 00232 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] test - query about list

[sorry for clogging up inboxes]

Hi

I posted a message yesterday about a proposal to move forward the journal peer review process - however I did not receive it and as far as I can tell it is not on the list archive yet (I know these sometimes appear with some delay?)... I know one person got it but not sure about the rest.

Should I post again?...

cheers,

Mathieu

Message 00232 [Homepage] [Navigation]