Message 00267 [Homepage] [Navigation]

SV: [jox] Hull Meeting

Too late to put in a panel, I fear--review has already started. May
still be possible to slip in a half-day preconference, though, if
there was enough interest...

- A

That might not be such a bad idéa. In the end, it is not a panel we need but to find the occasion to sit down together and discuss for a longer period of time about the journal and take decisions. The conference is a carrot for convincing people to come together in one place.

http://www.oekonux.org/journal

Message 00267 [Homepage] [Navigation]