Message 00338 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] HOWTO_conference reports

Hi all

Johanna Nyesito has agreed to discuss the following online. Thanks Johanna!

Here are my suggestions for the conference report questions.

Questions for Conference Reports
[approx. 1000 words total]

1-What were your goals in organising this conference?

2-Do you think those goals were met?

3-What did you learn in organisational terms?

4-With the benefit of hindsight, what would you do differently?

5-Were there any particulary interesting / poetic / dramatic moments?

6-What was your favorite presentation and why?

Please comment on these over the next week so we can proceed and ask our different conference organisers to fill in the blanks for their reports.

cheers,

Mathieu

Message 00338 [Homepage] [Navigation]