Message 00433 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Launch update

Hi All
Happy 2011 and the rest
I think that is a reasonable approach,I d support that, if my opinion is
needed.
Cheers
Athina
On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Mathieu ONeil <mathieu.oneil anu.edu.au>wrote:

Hi all

Just a quick heads-up about the launch.

Nate is very keen to publish the debate papers about ANT between Johan,
Nate and myself.

My preference would have been to release this alongside more substantial
(peer-reviewed) research papers. However this may take a while longer, so a
compromise solution would be to publish these debate papers now but to not
formally announce the journal's launch and issue an official CFP until more
substantial papers are up.

Unless anyone objects, this is what I propose to do in a couple of days.

cheers,

Mathieu

Dr Athina Karatzogianni
Lecturer in Media, Culture and Society
The Dean's Representative (Chinese Partnerships)
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
The University of Hull
United Kingdom
HU6 7RX