Message 00482 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Reviews are in

Hi all

Just a quick word to inform everyone that all reviews have been completed.

First, thanks very much to the reviewers for their considered work, its always great to read interesting feedback.

In terms of process, the authors are now thinking about how best to respond. If no-one objects, the reviews will be posted to the (protected) part of the site. If a reviewer for the Andersson article objects let me know; please contact Athina for the Wikipedia/Critique paper. Please also advise us whether you would prefer to remain anonymous or be identified.

One reviewer went a bit fast and rated a paper - to remind, ratings should be done of the revised version which authors are working on now.

There have been some observations made along the way which I will collate and post here as well as on the site.

cheers,

Mathieu

Message 00482 [Homepage] [Navigation]