Message 00505 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Research paper: template for PDF versions

Hi all

The question arises as to whether we should have research papers which can be very long - Andersson on filesharing clocks in at 11,000 words - in html and PDF formats or only as PDFs?

Also there is the question of the template for the PDF. At this stage I don't really feel like experimenting too much so if someone has a clean and simple doc template for journal articles I would really appreciate any suggestions.

( Alessandro: the format for JCom seems OK to me, would it be possible to get hold of a template or the specs? Many thanks.)

cheers,
Mathieu

Message 00505 [Homepage] [Navigation]