From: owner-journal oekonux.org on behalf of Mathieu ONeil
Sent: Thu 6/9/2011 7:39 AM
To: journal oekonux.org
Subject: [jox] PDF/HTML

Hi all

I'm slowly filling up the site with the issue content - still have to fix up the PDF version of the filesharing paper, a few signals/ratings to collect.

The conference reports are up:
http://cspp.oekonux.org/reports

The Introduction is up:
http://cspp.oekonux.org/research/peer-activism/rs-1-peer-activism

I started looking at how research papers would look with both pdf and html formats:
http://cspp.oekonux.org/research/peer-activism/rs-1.2-sociology-of-critique

Since the site will have reviews and signals in addition of papers I don't know how useful it is to have HTML versions of papers without HTML version of reviews... the folder with pdf of paper, pdf of reviews and link tosignals page will be the homepage of the paper... no need for HTML?

cheers

Mathieu

****

[2 application/ms-tnef]