Message 00565 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Urgent - Inaugural issue of CSPP

Hi all

OK, we are nearly there. Getting columns of text to align perfectly at the bottom in open office is not fun but I did not manage to install Scribus or any other layout program. But hey, who cares, we almost have a Compleat Issue.

Check it:
http://cspp.oekonux.org/research/peer-activism/rs1.1-swedish-file-sharing

Now all we need are two things to launch the journal.

1-Reviewer signals/ratings and decisions re. the publication of reviews for the Sociology of critique in Wikipedia article.
@ Reviewers, please send your signals and decisions re publication of your reviews to Maurizio asap. Pretty, pretty please?

2-Finalisation of Jonas/Alessandro CFP for inclusion on site. Any text changes? Deadline?
@Jonas/Alessandro: thanks for letting me know of any changes.

cheers,

Mathieu

****